Incorporated in Aug 2012, Capacit’e Infraprojects is a Mumbai based ISO 9001:2008 certified construction company focused on Residential, Commercial and Institutional buildings in metro cities across India. Capacit’e Infra provide end-to-end construction services for residential buildings, multi-level car parking, corporate office buildings and buildings for educational, hospitality and healthcare purposes.
Capacit’e Infra primarily operates in Mumbai, NC, and Bengaluru. The list of clients include Lodha Group, Rustomjee, Godrej Properties Limited, Prestige Estates and Oberoi Constructions. Capacit’e has 51 ongoing projects. The order book consist of 96% residential, 3% commercial and 1% institutional projects.
Capacit’e Infra owns equipment that is required throughout the lifetime of a project including formwork, cranes, hoists, concrete pumps and boom placers. Company have over 1,688 employees and 10,678 contract workers across all its projects.
- Focus on construction of high rise buildings in major cities
- Large Order Book with marquee client base and repeat orders (51 ongoing projects)
- Capabilities to undertake building construction projects using modern technologies needed for high rise buildings.
- Owns equipment that is required for design and development.
- Mr. Rohit R. Katyal, Mr. Rahul R. Katyal, Mr. Subir Malhotra and are the Promoters of the Company.
- Mr. Rohit R. Katyal, 46, is the Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the Company. Mr. Rahul R. Katyal, 42, is the Managing Director of the Company. Mr. Subir Malhotra, 51, is the Executive Director of the Company.
Summary of financial Information (Consolidated)
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. million)|
|Profit After Tax||693.14||476.81||307.66||50.52||(23.22)|
Objects of the Issue:
- The objects of the Issue are:
- Funding working capital requirements;
- Funding purchase of capital assets (system formwork); anD
- General corporate purposes
- Issue Open: Sep 13, 2017 – Sep 15, 2017
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size: [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 400.00 Cr
- Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 400.00 Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 245 – Rs 250 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 60 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 60 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE